Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Surprise!

A normal Monday, which I came home anxiously to know what package arrives for me. It was there. What I hoped for at least.

But something shocking greeted my presence at my doorway. And I was like OH MY GOD! that the whole alley could hear my hoarse voice.

THIS!!

Who entered my room and what is this foreign creature in the middle of my hair covered floor? Wonder who it is from?? hmm.. I was as curious too.

I just dropped there opening its envelopes. I could just kill both of them by screaming.

Thanks Both of You.. I Love you too!
So full of surprises. I feel older a week earlier! This is the result of having a best friend who knows you too well that her heart could take you higher than cloud 9!

The room intruder who is also my Landlord, halt it in a so-called vase. A 1 liter beer mug, Courtesy of Paulaner Muenchen Brauerei.

So let us take a closer look at these beauties..




I love it, its so pretty!! look at those beads between the flowers.
On the other hand, I feel like a bride. ehehe.. *blush*

THANK YOU!! HUGGUH!!

No comments: