Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Out.. Now!!

Out out!! that's the only thing that runs through my head every evening. I'll open my windows so wide because I cant stand to be kept in my room. Its like I'm sitting in a Tupperware.

I need air! Fresh air that smells so good despite the smell of fertilizer that is fed to the hungry fields in the beginning of spring. No matter what it smells like, I still love the outdoors due to my love for the crisp 18degrees sunny air.

I walk, I play, I watch people as they watch me. Shirtless under the sunshine, sunbathing while drinking beer and playing Frisbee. Everyone seems to be out having a great time. The evening air is filled with the smell of BBQ grills and charcoal. Nothing seems to matter these days and everyone is all smiles. Good things come in small packages and effects people wholly.

I am back from having a small picnic from the hill behind the students hostel. It feels good just to let go and enjoy the beauty of what God created. Its that simple.

I'm soo enjoying myself here. XD

No comments: