Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

W. A. Mozart exp.

Another daytrip to Salzburg. I tagged along to test out my new D60 which I bought 2nd hand for 400€ from Peyot. I'm a very proud owner. Still a noob though.
 
Stupid freaking weather. It's hot and shining two minutes ago and when you wake up, it's all white again! Urghh!! I'm having sorethroats that could make my airpipe burst and almost made me passout while running. It was really cold and I was not even halfway through my run when I felt my chest was not even functioning for me to breathe. I forced my run at Platform 20 to 24. My breathing was really tight. I've never felt such pain. All I could do was cough. I doubt wether blood would come out. I could hardly breathe properly thus my tears squeezed my through my difficulty. I hate it when that happens. Born sick and weak with no stamina, that I had to grow up with. My monthly trips to the doctors. Put me in a group of active sportmen and that's what happens. I wish I was stronger. 


It was so cold. Temperatur ranges from -11 to -4°C. My last trip to Salzburg was also a bum. In 2008, it was raining with strong winds and my legs were pierced cold with soaking winter rainwater. And yesterday. A blizzard came upon us. For the past couple of days, strong winds was really common. With snow blowing at 180°. If those we a swarm of bees or hornets. It might be plague. The weather just can't make up it's mind. So stupid. It's suppose to be spring already!

Here's some pics from Salzburg. It was all about Mozart. 

Mozarts Birth House
Mozarts House
even had coffee in Mozarts Cafe
*no pics allowed in Museums.

 
 
 
We though we got cheated paying 9.90€ for the Nockel dish. We did'nt expect it to be fluffy and wiggly, soft like soap bubbles. I shoud have settled with Schachtorte. But well, another new thing.

Than there's this dog who was reluctant to move. It was so adorable!!! I was jumping and squeaking excitedly.
 
BC : tu anjing ke Garfield?? 
me : eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! so fluffy!!!

so typical of me. zzt.

We also went to the Palace grounds but all the pictures taken were white. Stupid snow. (again)

 
 
 
 

Ok. That's all about Salzburg. Wished the weather did not ruined it. Weather has been really bad. Confused I think.



No comments: