Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Comm Error

It's been a long day. Waking up at 545am is not usually my thing but I'm starting to get use to it. I was in the middle of slumber when I had to menahan kencing, 15 min till my alarm goes off. nerghh.. kacau.
This week is kind of annoying! My head doesn't even seem right on its track. I'm like lost in wonderland. My own wonderland... I rosakkan every task I was given today. At least a piece. Than I have to restart all over again. Wrong measurement, over cutting. Even failed at threading. The thing is that we weren't suppose to be doing Milling of Turning this week after doing if for the last four weeks! It's suppose to be assembly time. But no. =(

One thing I really am not fond of is people suddenly popping up to chat on face book. Like out of the blue and just type one stupid annoying word. Lawa or Sombong (Lawa is Proud in bahasa Swak). It's so stupid and practically shows no communication skill whatsoever. So you think I'll answer even when you come up to me like that isit? So obvious people like that were not thought manners. Like of a low mentality. Greetings are words like hello or how are you. Not some negetive word to start the long-time-no-chat conversation. Obviously to me it'll take a longer time before another conversation will even occur. So annoying right? I bet a lot of us have been through that.

Another thing is dem kids nowadays. Damn, they use much more foul language than thought in the school of bad kids. I do not find it flattering that kids use the F word in every single conversation. And when they envy you they'll go 'ohh I hate you!!' What is your problem hating around the globe as such? It's so not cool! And not forgetting freakingly annoying. I've seen an heard kids as young as 7 having conversations like that. If that was my kid, man he or she would be so unlucky to have me as a parent. Like in my time as in the 90's, we don't even dare to use foul language. Though I learn most of it since I was in primary 1 or 2. Yes, we know those dictionary of bad words but we did not think it was cool to say it out loud in our daily use. Times have really change and it's getting worse! Learn your manners please.

*annoyed and tired*

2 comments:

Mell L. said...

U spoken for us adults.hehe.


How's the weather now at ur place?

reeyau said...

i find it so annoying. or maybe just being uncool. lol.

its good here. the sun haf been shining for d last couple of days. forecast for rain tommorow. good thing spring is here!! yay!!!