Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

The All-American Rejects Live in Muenchen

Theater Fabrik on the 24th October year 2009...
The All-American Rejects performed in Muenchen in accordance to their Europe Tour.

While I was back home, they performed during MTV World Stage and thats not only their performance in Malaysia. They did two shows if I'm not mistaken while I'm back home. I did not have the chance to attend any of it. But i guess being in Muenchen was way better. They probably were more open and said stuff they could not in Malaysia.. ngehehee..

Not to forget is that we got to see the so clearly that it almost feels personal. We were on the 1st row next to their equipments.. I was freakingly happy after a wait for more than an hour. They had 2 opening acts.So how does it feel like watching them perform so super close? More than amazing, its almost enchanting..



This band may look young and fun but most of their songs gave me hope for the better. I remember telling Tayung the meaning of the song Move Along was when she was so sick. Telling her that though her condition was bad, she had to move along with her life, to fight cancer, to always be with us. That was one of the last times I've spent with her before she left us. When the band opened with this song, it just hit me that what I've told her was what I should actually do in my own life.

To move along when everything is wrong. Tomorrow is still another day to live.

No comments: