Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sweet Tooth and Christmas Chocolates

So Christmas here means....

...Winter
...Snow
...Shopping
...Santa
... Pretty Decoratons and Lights
and not forgetting, the most yummy
CHOCOLATES

Its like everywhere!!! At this time of the year, all chocolate and candy manufacturers boosts up there economy in the Chocolate Factory by producing pretty, tempting, chocolaty and sweet Seasonal merchandise... Be it Ferrero, Haribo, Kinder or Lindt. Every brand has their own santa designs.

Football even took its place in the heart of the tooth fairy.. a Bayern Munich Advents Calender.
Its hard not to grab one thats begging you to take it home.

Look at mine.. I accidantly crushed poor 3rd santa cos it was lingering on my floor.. I was too busy for lamb Biryani to clear my room. It was a wreck!
So 3rd santa became broken and flat.. result of my consumption.. *ngamp.ngoumph.ngum* hope its not a few kgs up.

Eh wait, I still have another photo.. for those who have not heard of my kemajuan in technology.. admitting I´m a noob.. meet my new room mate which speaks full Deutsch and has eyes that almost got me juling-ed
Mummy, my new a-month-old PC

No comments: