Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Many IFs of Life

We've all been in this deep sea of uncountable ifs. The situation where we do not expect ourselves to be in, be on and about or even close to. But that's why we have if in the first place. To keep us dreaming in a dream of dreams out and far from our un-satisfaction of life...

If I was born rich, I won't have to study
If I was a boy, I'd be much happier
If I won the 4million Euro Lotto, I'll be in paradise

If only I was prettier, or famous
... I own a Jet
... I met the President of the US
... I traveled the world
... I choose a diffrent path in life
... I have friends that won't go
... I had the fountain of youth
... the trees in my garden grew cash according to the strongest currency
If only I had everything

IF ONLY LIFE WAS'NT THIS HARD
Maybe I won't be asking questions to bail myself out of life.

But than again, maybe it is better that I be myself. There must be a purpose right? Somewhere along the road, how I got this far.. How I have lived 21 years of my life. When I'm 60, I would surprise myself that I'm still alive.. Tadaa!! terkejut looking at the mirror. Still, I don't want to be the old man in the movie UP which gave me a teary eye. Alone and sad, many unacheivable ifs, with my Book of Adventure. It was so sad...

Yeah, so what if I always have an excuse for everyting.. It's my daily brain jog... and now its so tired. I'm writing this to cheer myself up after all thats done today, which bear no fruits.

So keep your ifs running..
Mine for today is if I'm a Malaysian student in Malaysia, I would be having dinner outside the norm of my lonely room!! Hainanese Chicken Rice anyone? I'm currentls having sardine with vege as my only option...

No comments: