Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

10 Things I Love Doing

Hello, my fellow readers and family and friends. I know it's been quite a while since I wrote anything and everyone seems to be abandoning their blog. I guess the business of the end of the year gets to all of us : There's a work bonus to collect, moving house, moving country, new job, job applications, interviews, exams, it's always hectic at this time.

So, I'm here to start something that would add some edge to my blog. I know I've been posting about travels (and it's not even done yet! There's still Budapest and Prague that I haven't been posting about!), so I would like to do something different. I'll be doing a "10 Thing I love doing" post. So in every post, I'll write about one thing.

It's quite difficult for me since I don't really have a specific hobby (that's why I specificlly state things I love doing). I'm doing this because I find it very ahrd for me to answer people when thrown the question "what do you like to do?". I'm not a musician nor an artist nor a handicraft worker. *sad* So i'm doing this to figure myself out. Lay it all on the table. I'll be doing this post with my sister so we know what we currently enjoy doing since we are far apart from each other. You can too do one. Maybe link yours if you'd like to. We can get to know each other better.

Maybe after this we could do a 10 things I would want to learn to do. :D

No comments: