Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Weekends

Gosh it's been quite a while since I last posted something. I`ve been incredibly buzy and have lots of running around to do. With Gods grace I`ve achieved a lot. And got a practical placement for my next semester!! Hallelujah!! Something good to share around in this less incredible world of ours.



Despite having lots in my mind, I do spend weekends in the kitchen baking. There were carrot cupcakes, the best I've made, swiss rolls, quiche, blueberry cupcakes and the latest first hand creation was of a chocolate pie. I've added a new family member to my baking pans. The two piece pie pan. =)

I've got to run an extra mile again. Having brunch with hot marshmellow top chocolate with sardine sandwiches and blueberry to keep me sane. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Norris Thomas said...

jo boh...sidik raye naan nan bigawai..
selamat gawai..