Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Counting counting... and still..

How many of you have found yourselves counting days in the calender at anytime of the day? It's sickening right? It makes my head wanna burst but I still do it. Annoying. It's not like my head has not enough things to detain till the next few months. Wait, it's next month. And to day is officialy the 1st of December. Please burn my calender to avoid me from counting. I have better things to count.

My head hurts like nobodys business. I hate it that it's getting cold, that winter is already present and I have to wear heaps of clothes before I could survive the cold. And you know what I hate about the cold? Its that I have to wear thick warm clothes to go out but when I enter the building, I start to sweat. Arghh... That's why I relly hate shopping during winter. It's almost -3degress outside and when you enter the shops, it's a warm 27degrees or so. In out in out.. Saya rasa macam ikan berenang-renang dalam air suam. Ok, no point there. haha.. I always use that anyway when I'm in that fishy situation.

Fw days ago, I felt like my jaw was going to fall off because I have a feeling that I dislocated it while sleeping.. Ok it hurts. But now my head hurts. I think I'm stressed. For the first time after I left school, a big pimple pop-ed right out of my forehead. Brings me back to my school days where big huge pimples are trademarks. Adolescents. Exams are a few weeks away so that means... *give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning, give me oil in my lamp I pray.. keep me burning till the break of day*. Too bad sunday school days did not require us to burn till the break of day. Good times those days. Anyway, end of January.. How many papers? That's my secret.

After all the internet I doing work with, I've gotten bored of it. Yeap. That's why I post regularly than I used to. Facebook is no longer my best friend now. It turned cold towards me. SO, I don't wanna be its friend. So say bye-bye Airline Manager stockholders and fishes that turn sick after eating algae. I'm still there though.

I should be studying!! But before that, I'll show you my handphone turned bottle opener which still did not open the bottle.

I can imagine what you would say... Changi and Felicia can go first. hahaa... Write what you have to say about my handphone. I was really thirsty!! Look how much sugar consumption I have during my stress period. I rarely drink coke or anything in its brotherhood...

See, I'm still not gone yet. But I really had a vision last night, that God put a really red bold DO NOT DOUBT on my desktop screen. So I will not doubt. And I stared my day aspiring to be Ruth the Moabite woman who left her home to be in a foreign land =) God is still with me..

ciao~ now, it won't be long till I'm back

No comments: