Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chocolate cake cravings.. emmm... nyum!

Yesterday evening, I was browsing through baking recipes (I always do that when I`m bored). Then suddenly I had this huge craving for Secret Recipes Chocolate Indulgence.. Woho could say no to that (though I'm not as much of a cake lover myself). But just suddenly.. arghh.. I want a piece.

So, instead of dreaming my chocolate cake away, I remmaged thhrough my cabinet looking for ingredients for a chocolate cake. LOL. Yes I have everything I need in my room to bake a cake at any second of the day.

I did'nt have milk. I'm not a big fan of milk... so I had to search for a recipe that did not require it.

While listening to Christmas Lounge Music, I was in the kitchen baking my cupcake. Left it for quite a while to chat with Changi to make it burn =(.. So as usualy me and my top of the cake scraping. It still tasted like chocolate cake though. Just nothing compared to hocolate indulgence. I even made icing. haha. I've alwys had fears of icing due to Taka bakery bright ugly nasty tsting butter icing. But hey, my butter and icing sugar turned out quite well.. *bangga*


*I follow Priscs technique of putting mayo into the batter. It makes the result more fully and yummy.. =)

No comments: