Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i am on holiday

a week, 7 days.. still counting.

welcome to winter break 2009. theres never been a winter break for me. a whole list is planned out and i never know what and which could be achieved. its always the same. when you make a list of to dos before holiday starts. and after 4 to 5 weeks, not more than half is done. so for this break, im gonna make myself useful instead of useless.

i cant deny that ill wake up at 11am. at least ill spare the tension of people screaming at me to wake up. wait, theres still lunch to fill my stomach. the clock ticks fast when im taking my bath. then theres hair drying, boiling water, and making my hot cup of honey. open the kitchen door to take a peek of whats in the fridge. after having no idea what to eat, ill make myself a bowl of salad. then ill look out to see what the first room on the 2nd floor of the next block is doing. and the question on the phone will be "wan, ang wat pa?"

improve improve i tell myself. make this holiday a great one. the last few days was really good. ill post later on wad has been goin on in this little purple themed room of mine. one thing for sure is Landshut is fully booked for the holidays.

~everyone wants to be in a great place~

white petals fallen pollens... tulips.

No comments: