Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

it ends

it always feels that time goes by really super fast. and it is Fast! last Friday was my last day of lecture for my 1st semester in mechanical engineering and today we started our exam. and how it started with informatics! it wasn't so bad. started the exam with eating chocolates in the exam hall where all the professors seems so happy. he was the one that gave us all chocolates. so far so good i can say. 3 more papers to go. ending next Tuesday. then its winter break for more than a month. wohoo~ cant wait!!

i know i shouldn't be posting a post now. i'm trying to tell myself to go do my construction drawings and read up for Wednesday :P

so pray for abundant blessings to be upon me as i end my first semester in Germany!

to my Chinese peeps reading this, far from the west, im wishing you all a great new year. yeah!! strong cow... bring lots of luck. dont drink too much, dont gamble and loose tons! yam seng to the year of the cow or bull or anything in that category!!

*missing Chinese New Year with those back home*
hugss~

No comments: