Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday

I don't know about you but i never liked Thursday since i had to go to school. Thursday always seem long and tiring and moundy. When i was in primary school, i never looked forward to Thursday though my favorite subject falls on this day. On Thursday we always had to stay back 30 minutes later than usual. my Thursdays get worst if i had to stay back to "bertugas" cleaning the classroom. I was always a victim (i think) yang ditindas. No one wants to sweep the floor and it gets worse since its the day for pendidikan Seni (my fav subject). I remembered the times when i would sweep fast trying to catch up with time as it would already be late by the time i get doen to the church compound. I will than get nags for being late. Okey adults, its not my fault. i had to bertugas on a day that i hate so much. I still do not like Thursdays. i don't know why. it makes me feel grouchy and sick. if i would choose a day to delete from the week.. it would be this special day.

4 comments:

Raen said...

yes, i agree with you. Thursdays sucks! Prolly cos 2 of my most luan subjects fall on this day, and its always packed lar. Hehe. :P

Sura said...

Me too! I thought I was the only one that hated Thursdays as a little girl. Pulang lambat, get nagged at, tidak sempat main zero point with friends, BERTUGAS and ohmygoodness, double period of Maths class with Cikgu Joseph for three consecutive years!! Scaryyyyy.

reeyau said...

owh ya!!! double period maths. u still remember. hahahha. that time it was so scary. i still hate thursdays though.

Natasha said...

ohw man! ME TOO!! apu, I thought I was the only one who felt tht way.. man.. this is scary.. haha