Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

November Smells of Lavender

Kinda lame huh? haha.. Changi will say, ishh so lame.. labek.. I've forgotten where the roots of labek came from. I think it was from Gail and Attan but thats soo.. 10 years ago.. Well we humans always come up with new silly words to describe the undescribable. Words like gai, poyo, podol.. we don't have to dig into the Bidayuh dictionary because suprisingly, they have more words to describe any situation than English, Malay or German. Things like dukek dungeng.. translate that please.. It gives a whole new prespective of vulgarity.

Ok anyways, I'm suppose to end my study break now. Since I've re-templated my blog.. might as well do a post.

So how do you like it? I was getting bored of the last one cos the font colors reli sucked. And mummy always has to look closely to read. So I've changed it. Yay!! Maybe some of my last posts are not color re-edited, but just highlitght to read it.

I'll just post up some pics of happenings this week.. =)
It was Haziqs 20th borthday and he dediced to bring us all out for dinner in the Asian restaurant. Being a student does'nt have to mean that you're always broke.. We just turned rich compared to the last 24 hours. =D

All 13 Landshutters..
Happy 20th Birthday Haziq..
Thanks for the great dinner.

No comments: