Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She turns 48

Time may pass soo fast for her, as today my mother turns 48. Her age clearly shows that both her little girls are'nt little anymore. But I always will be her little girl internally. It sucks soo much for both me and Changi that we could not be with you to celebrate this day.. its not like you wanna acknowledge yourself growing old anyway rite?

This is the third year I'm not there to be with you to celebrate your birthday. Well, I'm going to be alone on mine to. Its a big number this year. But Mummy, to me you're always young! How I wish i'm by your side. The distance across the seas are too large but none can even measure the love you have gave us, not forgetting the people you have blessed around you.

Through technology, the only thing I can give is virtual gifts in Facebook. haha. see, my mum is not lame. But to think about it again, Gods greatest gift to you was us right? =D Like you always said two lovely daughters. See, we can't live without you and vice versa. Changi would have made this more funny but because its me, it's less provoking and laughing. I'm just not talented in that area.

*that's Superwoman in the middle*
Mummy I just want to say that..

actually i want to go home (haha jk!)

I love you so much and I really thank God for a great mother like you coz I know that no one has you as their mother, but I'm willing to share you because I know how great of a mother you are. So on this day that you turned 48, I know you have pampered yourself much without the presence of the both of us, I really wish you a great 48th year of your life. Much, much more will be in store for a great creation like you. May Gods blessing pour abundantly on you.

with lots of love from a precious daughter who can't and would'nt be living wihout you, like me.

Reeyau
*muah * muah * muah* kiss kiss mummy, I love you!

No comments: