Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

At this very moment, what I want is what I've got

any die hard Westlife fan would know the lyrics to the above title

So, I've been sucked away for quite a while due to the hustle of life. I'm not really sure if everyone is busy but I really am. I just officially started my break last week, when semester break actually starts almost three weeks ago. In between I've been in the dentist to take my last two wisdom teeth out (finally after all the pain and horror) and moving (which is not done yet). As I've finished my practical semester, I'm moving back to the town where I'm studying starting next week. I could only get a place in the students hostel in the beginning of March.

Owh and of course the main reason for my lack of blogging is of course, my exams. Everytime when exam period comes, I abstain myself from Facebook and blogging to keep me on track. And I have to say that this semester was one of the best I've had as a student here. First and foremost it's because I passed all of my exams this semester. That may seem like nothing to most people (like, who does'nt pass all exams right? Wrong!). Studying in Germany where repeating papers my easily be your best friend is something quite normal. For both foreign and local students. Like How in the first semester there will be 300 students and by 5th semester only 170 students get through. I'm not sure of other courses but it's very common for engineering courses.

So Hallelujah! I managed to fight my way up, scored two third trails this semester (if you fail a third trial paper, you're kicked out. So you can imagine my joy!), and by the grace of God, I'll be a 6th semester student next year. And all this was so impossible a few months ago.

Some trust in their war chariots and others in their horses, but we trust in the power of the Lord our God.
Psalm 20:7


I'll try my best getting back on track blogging. I've got so many stories to share.

2 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

Praise God! Passing all your papers, congrats! Keep up the good marks girl! Hoping to see u more online

reeyau said...

Thanks Coffee Girl!