Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

How happy is your heart?

pic taken from Google

Hello dear readers,

may I ask you, how happy are you today? Were you happy yesterday? Most of us find happiness in different ways. May it be shopping, having a cup of coffee, watching children laugh, seeing families back together, and etc. Most of the times in our daily lives, are we happy? we may ask ourself. Does this job make me happy, do my colleagues give me positive vibes, does looking at my books make me a happy person?

As a human being, I shall make it a human right to always a splash of happiness everyday. No matter in what situation it may be. Be it soaked shoes on a rainy day or being fired from work. We should still manage to smile don't we? After all, tomorrow is a new day, and 10 years later yo won't even remember about those silly incidents that people around you put you through.

So while at it, my best friend and her sisters came out with an idea to put everyones happy stories to good use, which is sharing. You may not think that your stories are any happier than another persons, but you know what? It may probably touch lives or lighten up a persons day, whoever it may be.

Isn't happiness worth sharing? And it doesn't even cost anything!

Here's the link to I have a happy heart.

Send you happy stories to mailto:mihaveahappyheart@gmail.com and brighten up someones day! We need positive people!

4 comments:

Mell L. said...

Ruth,

I saw u in a column in January's Female by one of your friend, I believe. Good one about ur resolution!

Oh Happy New Year 2012!

reeyau said...

Its out? I was waiting for my sis to send me a copy or at least a photo. but no one did!

Mell L. said...

Yup! I'll take a snapshot of it if u want. Gimme ur email I'll send it to you.

reeyau said...

my email is riyau_jrtn@yahoo.com. laju u! Thank you!