Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A handphone of memories

So I was clearing out them pics and vids on my handphone. I don't want to label my phone. It's still a phone even if it's a smartphone, iPhone or a Nokia Torchlight (you know, those with the flashlight on the top). Funky how people label their items like how a baby stroller from the manufacturer McLaren is called a McLaren. it's not like it could go any faster right? Simply racists because of it's a brand. Ok enough. I'm using a HTC Desire Hd btw. Just to say.

Ok, so I transferred pics I took from my phone to my PC. I haven't cleared it since summer.

 My bunch of birthday present for my 23rd birthday.
I sometimes forgot I am 23. Too fast..

I sold my guitar to buy new camera lens, Tamron 12-24mm. I was'nt any good at playing it though.
So my guitar stand turns into a handbag holder. *practicality*

Condoms on display in a shop in Amsterdam. I took this pic for my sister. haha


Our summer picnic in Munichs English Garden.
We were craving watermelon for a week after seeing a couple having them in Budapest.



Munichs Oktoberfest 2011


Halloween in Prague 2011.
No specific creature. I was thinking of Mystique.


Me after my visit to the saloon. Please tell me you see a difference..

The rest are mostly pics that didn't even matter. Like this one here.
Ini adalah produk buatan Malaysia. I noticed it because it had a .com.my

No comments: