Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another rotten orange

The second time since a few weeks back. I went grocery shopping and bought a pack of oranges.

And I've forgotten about it. There goes another rotten sack. All moldy and gray. I thought they should last longer this time around since the room is colder each day. I think winter is officially here. It gets cold and gloomy by the time its 3pm. The sun shys away till 8 am and most of the time it's grey all the way to class.

Time went back an hour later since last Sunday, due to daylight savings. Instead of getting dark at 2pm during normal hours, now it's dark at 3pm after the time change. Smart ones ey.. so I'm now 7 hours backdated from home. Every morning the alarm of my iPod rings at 7am (before time change), and now it rings at 6am. My hand phone is set to current time so it'll ring when it needs to. I'm not changing my iPod alarm. I'll still have the comfort of ''I'll wake up an hour later''.

Talking about my handphone and iPod. Everyones buzzing about the iPhone 4. Since released a few weeks ago on most German telco besides T-mobile. *woot*

And some having been ordering them from around the globe. Some ordered their iPhones from O2 last week and still have to wait for another 2 to 3 weeks to get it. It's not only the iPhone that you have to wait for. Buying a iPod 4 will also take you a few weeks. Apples. Granny Smith green apples.

I'm not getting and iPhone 4 by the way. It's 45€ per month for 24 months and knowing that I'll be texting home most of the time, my last bills were usually 80€ monthly.

My current phone seems to want to fail me most of the time now. Every time I use it it'll make funny cracking sounds.

It's suppose to be the Bond phone for goodness sake. See Daniel Craig on it.

But I catch bullets with my phone. Shame on you Bond 007.

My phone since 3 months ago. *kesian*

I'll wait till it die.

No comments: