Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Back On The Blog Run

Heeyyy hhooo... hellooo.. to all those reading.. yes, Im back in Germany after my relaxing two months summer break in the comfort of my humble home. Lots of things have passed and yes, I really have to say that time flies so super fast! especially if you're not sitting listening to lectures (its like the clock hardly ticks in the hall).

Exam was so lousy, but hey, it gives me room to improve. Hope theres enpugh room and not forgetting time. My laptop crashed a week bafore my exam ended. it was soo super frustrating. All my pictures we GONE!! no replacements to those pictures of all my first-time in a foreignland. Im still trying to collect snapped memories from Facebook and other peoples camera though. Never had the time to.

So how have my life been you would ask. I'll answer you, its all about the ups n the downs of a high powered rollercoaster ride. I'll also say that everyone should explore Switzerland at least once in their whole lifetime!! Go!!

Im going to post about my Switzerland trip hoping some traveller will stumble across it online and recommend it to another 3rd degree. Maybe I'll get to be a travel blogger.. hmm.. *angan-angan*

No comments: