Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Step, Two Steps, Three..

Recently, I've been making myself busy. Funny not? Not that I should be busy. I myself declared public holiday since last Thursday.

Well it really was a public holiday on Thursday. It was Ascension day. 3o days after Easter. When Jesus was ascended up to Heaven. Not that I would remember when I were to be back home. Well, we learn new things each day. So on Thursday, I went to visit the Neuschweinstein Castle. That will be another post. I did'nt bring my camera along. I was rushing. So I'll 1 day get the pictures.

Yesterday, there was a Niederbayern FlohMarkt. A big humongos Flea Market own by the Sparkasse Arena. Only 10minutes away from my hostel. It was so big until I did'nt know what to buy. I have been running out of things to buy lately. But I had aimed to get myself a bicycle.

I miss riding a bicycle. So I would be very glad to own one at this age. I last own one when I was 10. 10 years ago. So yesterday I got myself a bicycle. YEAY! It did'nt matter that it was 2nd hand, but it functions quite almost as a brand new lad. With my bargain to 50 euros, I brought my new ride home with glee.

I was not the only one who bought a new ride. Now, 4 Landshutters became bikers due to the great big flea market. So yeaterday evening, we went for a ride. Far off to Auloh. Which is the last station for the number 3 bus.

But at the end of the day..

MY KANANG HURTS!! BADLY. A REAL PAIN IN THE ASS!

seriously, those hours riding will turn my backside blue. If it minimizes, I dont even mind. Now my kanang feels like it dog binamtab muto. huhuhuu...
So I should tell myself to go get a new seat.

I've been calling home quite frequent recently. Home has been chaotic. And electrifying due to preps for Gawai. Just don't forget me in the midst if Pansoh n Kajak Pangan.

Home, wait for me home.. just a few months away!

No comments: