Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank God Its FRIDAY!!!

its been a long sad tiring week for me. and everything went in all directions. and someone had to hear me whine about my negatives the whole week. yes u were right. i need a catalyst! argh!! positive thinking .. be an optimist please!!

Monday
bad leg back ache. after the hectic weekend, the pain still stays on. long enough till today. overslept, missed engineering maths class, went on till konstruktion lecture, didn't bring along drawing board. hardly understood anything!

Tuesday
night of the week that i never look forward to. Tuesday nights stands for hostel-bar night. the time when German students drink till they get soo drunk.. breakaway from their serious personality and just do stupid stuff. yes really stupid. i have in mind that i shoud ignore anything that happens on this night. see, my room is in at the entrace of the block. so they will crowd around outside my room to smoke cos they cant smoke in the bar downstairs. and its so annoying when they ring and ring my doorbell. they'll press it for a few minutes and its around 130am. and im sleeping!! place cleared at around 2 and im already fast asleep. at 3am i awoke with an annoying noise buzzing in my head. the fire alarm went off and i thought they did it purposely on me. i sat in my room for half an hour trying to figure out the source of the high frequncy ringing. outside was already full. maybe those drunkards really had fun fooling me. i cant stand the sound and was already halucinating with stupid thoughts in my head. i text my friend "sabrun, kau dapat tido ke dgn bunyi nyaring ni??" and guess what happen? he called back asking me to go out. i got dressed and he came knocking on my door. outside was a really badass scene. 3 firetrucks, 2 police cars and an ambulance. ok time to open my eyes from my halucination. this was real. after a while, the ringinging stopped, we went back to our rooms. and my body was still 'ringing' with the frequncy of the bells!! so much for drunk students!

Wednesday
i was so indulged in my own surrounding, chatting online when i told my friend, "i think those people are drunk again. my kitchen seems so noisy" and the noise went on till i slept. see, my kitchen is always a hub for drinking. and they drink like theres no tommorow.

Thursday
woke up to go for class.. guess what? NO WATER!! theres only hot water from the water heater. so good luck with high temperature on the skin in a winter morning. i managed to survive. went out and saw a tracktor digging behind my kitchen. owhh ok. piping i guess. and it WAS about the PIPES!! no pipes no water, resulting in the chaos the night before. yes. my kitchen was a platform for the spectators to watch the free splurging fountain the night before. it was like a free poolparty. now that answers the noise. not the drinking.

Friday
all i can say is that i so thankful im here alive today with a renewed mood. cant wait to catchup with people at home. week off to Slazburg Austria =)

I SURVIVED THE 1st WEEK OF DECEMBER 2008!!

No comments: