Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Magic Filled Air

i have been quite busy lately. paranoid as well. exams are coming up and seriously, i do NOT know what to expect. im not so sure how things are done here during exams. its my first anyway so may God grace be upon me.

before i tell the tale of my first Christmas away from home, id love to wish everyone a great Christmas (hope u guys had fun!) home seems so far away now. i try to limit my calls home due to my past phone bills. id cry my eyeballs out to see another 200euros printed on my phone bill. so to those who texted me, im so sorry i cant text back. i noe.. sad2..

been looking at photos in Facebook.. how happy people looked, the girls had their dinner together after so many years apart, celebrated Audrey, Freda and Jamies birthday. well all happy2 in photos but behind those smiles, no one knows whats goin on. but smiles anyway. positive thinking.

as for me, i spent my Christmas up north in Friedberg. particularly Andrinas place. and dont ask why i dont go there often. 7 hours train ride is not so fun. but the presence of friends will erase it all. we had our chirstmas eve dinner. it didnt go well as we planned but we had fun. i cooked "Pansoh" chicken rice. explain2-its actually chicken rice cooked in bamboo but i made it in a pot. well it kinda taste the same. and the others loved it. then came drinking time. had a few glases of wine as Tommy and his friend from camaroon had. then the whole clan came and kinda spoil the warm party we were having. danced sang converse... then *piang* a drunk guy droped his glas of alcohol. ok *chow chow* they left Tommys place (where we had the party). things went back to normal. we waited for midnight. than midnight came. and yes, i cried. its normal ok. try being me here. tough situation. wished everyone a merry christmas, hugged and wiped tears then the presents came. yey! opening time.. tadaa~

*eat eat*

*no idea wad i was doin*

*mascots!!*

christmas day... we invited people for lunch. and i amazingly made Laksa Sarawak. nyum2. my side emergency meal was also a hit. something like Sugerbung Savory rice and honey roasted chicken. the idea only came at 4am when me and And suddenly realised we dont haf anything much to serve cos i left a packet of Laksa paste at my place. so the meal began. than there was Malay tougue twister thought to a Chinese from China. haha. we had a great time. laughed till my jaws hurt. again and again.

*tempting??*

at dinner, i was already exahausted. the rest made dinner and i came to eat. dragged my aching back which was not massaged well. wrong person to ask to do it. after dinner, we had.. KARAOKE!! walaupun dengan suara yg tak seberapa.. its so fun to sing together. then desi and i danced poco-poco. hahaa. finally.. a partner for me =)
*Andrina and I Karaoke session*

things went on well, went for lunch at Frau Antons place the next day, walked Frankfurt in the cold icy air without resistance and 2 movies ended the night. next day, back to Landshut.

i may talk much on the food and stuff but the most important highlight is the people who spent these moments with us. it was really hard at first since nobody agreed to celebrate Christmas with us. well here i can say, i really thank Afiq, Bachok, Mat, Syuk and Acap for making this moment away from home a great one. 9 hours from Deggen is tiring yes i know but i really treasure them for being my friends. not forgetting dem friedbergers.. for making this magical event possible!

so thats Christmas 2008 for me. happy Birthday Jesus!! bless me...

signing off with the real meaning of Christmas

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

No comments: