Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

so much to do, so little time







leaving and saying goodbye is not always the best. thats what i have learned from the past few days. knowing i am going to leave things that mean a lot to me makes it even harder to say goodbye. spending time with my dearest friends always finds its way of making me smile. hearing a dear old familiar voice makes memories sweeter. i'm trying hard to hold back tears by putting a smile on my face. i could just hug and cry but i try not to. i still have a lot to catch up with you guys :(

our flight is rescheduled to this sunday (last minute stuff).. this means less time to spend with loved ones. makes it harder with a sprained ankle. haha.. a lesson learned. do not look at food while waiting for your transport. it does not work.

im sitting while spending time with a dear friend. haha. funny. silly. romantic?? this kind of people really make my world go round. i just hope i can find more of them when i'm over in the west. time is ticking. 5 more days as they counted. i do not want to remind myself but i still have to accept the fact. well, i should start packing. that sounds sad. wish i had more time.. but time waits for no man (or woman).

1 comment:

Sura said...

Hahah!! ;) The wonders of technology. Was hard to hold back tears. Remember us all & take care. Even my Mr Jellyfoish. *tergolek2 laugh*