Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Its the 24th of September

*silly monkey*

Today is a great day for someone that i salute the most in my life. yes, ive gone through a lot with her beside me and today is her 20th birthday! I really want to wish Amanda Sura Nanta the greatest on this day. C'mon b.. take a break for a while and enjoy your special day. Well none of us could forget this day about4 years ago. my, how time has passed. ok some thing happened. not to manda but to me. so i wont tell it here. shh..

Shes one really great girl with all the faith in the world to believe in Christ. A once little girl which i knew in kindergarden with gigi rongak. we were best buddies because both were rongak. haha. and she started her journey in life with many rocky roads but now, shes still standing with the grace of God. shes always behind my big behind always giving me the support and prayers i need and i really want to thank god for this great girl.

*my birthday 2006*

heres to you sister! Happy 20th Birthday!

1 comment:

Sura said...

Yohhhh!!! You still have that photo b! hahaha:) hugguh hugguh. Thank you for the sweet post. You take care there, enjoy I laugh2 with your mummy on the phone :)