Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MIA : Lost

Hello.. is it me you're looking for?

I've been so mean by abandoning this blog for more than a month. Now it's almost October and I miss putting up entries. The thing is I'm in my pratical semester and sitting in front of the computer for 8 hours straight daily makes me not want to continue sitting in fron tof the computer after office hours. Heck, I seldom even open up my Facebook on my PC nowadays. Thank God for smartphones. I even watch YouTube and dramas on my phone in bed.

I still have so much stories to tell. Maybe if I have the time next week. All souls day on Tuesday is a public holiday. Hopefully I'get something done by then. I'm going to Prague for a weekend trip by cr this weekend. Let's cross our fingers that it'll be a good trip. I really need to walk my ass off!

Autumn is here officially! This Sunday we'll be changing time for Daylight Saving. Gosh, 2011 is almost over!

Have a good day ahead! God bless!

No comments: